Toy and Clothing Sale
March 21 @ 9:00 am - March 21 @ 3:00 pm
Members only Pre-Sale: Friday, March 20th, 4-8PM
You will find a huge selection of gently-used, high-quality baby and kids’ clothing (infant to children’s size 10). Brands include Baby Gap, Gymboree, Mini Boden, Nordstrom, Hanna Andersson and more at up to 90% off retail. There will be toys, games, books, décor, and baby/kids’ gear including large items like strollers, nursery furniture, highchairs, car seats, bicycles and sports equipment. Most items are reduced an additional 50% starting at 1:30PM.
Sales contribute to the school’s scholarship fund. Leftover items are donated to various Northwest charities. Cash, local checks (with valid photo identification), and credit cards (for a small fee) are accepted.
Due to the popularity of this sale, organizers ask shoppers to leave young children at home (or at the MAC).
Please contact email@example.com for more info and to sign up!
All current and alumni coop members are invited to participate as sellers until our seller limit is reached. Please consider selling your used baby and children’s toys, books, gear and clothing. The sale is a great way to make some money on items you no longer need, clear clutter and also a small percentage supports our school’s scholarship fund.
- Determine prices/ mark own items before set-up.
- Place your items out during the scheduled set-up time (see below).
- Work one 3-hour shift during the sale.
- Earn all of the proceeds from the sale of your goods less your split of the shared expenses to put on the sale (approximately $30- $35) and 10% of your total sales, which benefits the school’s scholarship fund.
- Participate in sale clean-up after the 2nd day of the event.
The MAC will be open the following dates and times:
- Friday, March 20th – 4 to 7pm
See Melanie at school or contact her here!