Reserve your spots now by signing up in the MAC room, emailing email@example.com, or calling 206-282-9753.
The MAC provides drop-off childcare for children of Co-op members, children enrolled in regular preschool classes, as well as siblings of children attending regular preschool classes. The MAC provides a safe, reliable, affordable, and fun place for siblings to play while you are attending class with your child. The MAC accepts recurring reservations for regular childcare as well as drop-ins. The MAC is operated by the Magnolia Cooperative Preschool.
We provide a wide range of toys, games, books, puzzles, as well as arts and crafts in the MAC. There is a scheduled mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack, as well as a scheduled lunch. We ask that you provide a snack or lunch for your child at drop off.
The MAC is located just down the hall from the classrooms and is staffed by some pretty awesome folks!
Our rates are subject to change and are dependent on context and age.
- Co-op related business: meetings, events, work-in-class, etc.
- Infant to 12 months – $10.00/hr per child
- Ages 1 to 5 – $7.50/hr per child
- Drop-off: all other times, reserved and otherwise
- Infant to 12 months – $11.50/hr per child
- Ages 1 to 5 – $8.50/hr per child
Our hours are based on current need, are flexible, and are therefore subject to change. Please call us if you need additional hours.
- Monday 9:00 – 3:30
- Tuesday 9:00 – 3:30
- Wednesday 9:00 – 3:30
- Thursday 8:30 – 5:15
- Friday 8:30 – 3:30
- Work-in-class requests take priority over drop-in requests.
- A child may be in the MAC up to 4 hours per day with NO maximum of days per week.
- Payments for drop-in spots are due at the time of your reservation. A late fee of $5 per day will accrue until paid.
- Payment for permanent spots are due on the 1st of the month. Payments received after the 10th will incur a $25 late fee.
- Reserved spots are paid in full whether used or not but not limited to illness or vacation.
- Cancellations / No Shows: If your child is unable to use their scheduled time, please notify the MAC as soon as possible or before 8AM on the scheduled day. There is a $10 no show fee in addition to payment due for reserved time.
- Checks can be made out to Magnolia Cooperative Preschool and turned in at the MAC or in the mailbox on the preschool office door.
- No nuts of any kind are allowed in the Preschool or MAC.
- We welcome donations of snack crackers, Dixie cups, Kleenex, diapers, wipes, Clorox wipes, and paper towels. Donations help keep our rates low.
- A $30 supplies fee and the forms below are required annually for each child.
MAC Child Release Form
Last changed: May 24, 2017
MAC Enrollment, Release, and Emergency Info Form
Last changed: May 24, 2017
Rates & Payment Policies
Last changed: October 12, 2016