- First Month’s Tuition, due by the 10th of the month starting class. If starting class mid-month or later, the first month’s tuition is pro-rated.
- Last Month’s Tuition, due at registration
- Registration Fee of $90 per child + $45 per sibling, due at registration (non-refundable).
- Parent Education Advisor Fee (PEAF)* of $140 per family is due September 22nd. If registering after December 31, only 50% of this fee is required.
- Annual Fundraising Auction Tickets of $150 per family. This fee covers the cost of 2 tickets to the Annual Winter Auction which includes dinner, dancing, and entertainment. Single tickets are available for $75. Due October 20th (non-refundable).
*PEAF: Our preschool is affiliated with the Seattle Central Community College’s Co-op program. This fee enrolls you as a student at the college and gives you the opportunity to earn continuing education college credit when you participate in our preschool classes. It also helps us cover the cost of the professional Parent Educators that assist in the classrooms. Parent Educators are available to support parents with questions or concerns about early childhood development and to present discussion topics at the monthly class meetings. A small portion of this fee also helps fund scholarships for families in need at other Co-op preschools in our community. This fee is subject to change.
Registration Fee is non-refundable. If registering after December 31st, only 50% of the registration fee is required.
Last Month’s Tuition is non-refundable after March 1st prior to the starting school year.
If registering after the 10th day of any month, the first month’s tuition will be prorated.
After commencement of classes, a member may use a prepaid month’s tuition only by giving notice a full thirty days prior to his/her withdrawal. To give notice, a completed Withdrawal Form must be submitted to a Membership Secretary. No refunds will be given for unused portions of a calendar month.
If several months’ tuition is paid in advance, any advance tuition, with the exception of the first and last month’s tuition, will be refunded upon withdrawal from the Cooperative. If a member must withdrawal from the Cooperative because of moving outside the city of Seattle, on recommendation of a doctor or their Preschool Teacher, or on directive from the Board, and is unable to give a full 30 days notice, then any unused full month’s tuition is refundable. Refunds for other emergency situations shall be issued upon approval of the Board.
We are proud to offer scholarships to families that may need assistance. Scholarship applications must be turned in at registration. New applications are required for each school year. Scholarships are confidential. Please do not hesitate to contact the Assistant Treasurer with any questions you may have.
Last changed: January 31, 2018
Last changed: January 31, 2018
For more information about 2016-2017 registration, tuition, and fees, please contact the Membership Secretary for your child’s age group.