- First Month’s Tuition, due by the 10th of the month starting class. If starting class mid-month or later, the first month’s tuition is pro-rated.
- Last Month’s Tuition, due at registration
- Registration Fee of $90* per child + $45* per sibling, due at registration (non-refundable).
- Parent Education Advisor Fee (PEAF)** of $150 per family is due in May. If registering after December 31, only 50% of this fee is required.
- Annual Fundraising Fee: $150 per family. This fee covers the cost of 2 tickets to our major annual fundraising event, typically a Winter auction including a cocktail hour, silent auction, and dinner + live auction. Single parent families may pay $50 or $75. Due September 19th (non-refundable).
*2019/20 Fees increase: Registration fees will go up to $100 per child + $50 per sibling, due at registration (and non-refundable) for the 2019/20 school year.
**PEAF: In 2019/20 the PEAF will increase to $160 per family. Our preschool is affiliated with the Seattle Central Community College’s Co-op program. This fee enrolls you as a student at the college and gives you the opportunity to earn continuing education college credit when you participate in our preschool classes. It also helps us cover the cost of the professional Parent Educators that assist in the classrooms. Parent Educators are available to support parents with questions or concerns about early childhood development and to present discussion topics at the monthly class meetings. A small portion of this fee also helps fund scholarships for families in need at other Co-op preschools in our community. This fee is subject to change.
Registration Fee is non-refundable. If registering after December 31st, only 50% of the registration fee is required.
Last Month’s Tuition is non-refundable after March 15th prior to the starting school year.
If registering after the 10th day of any month, the first month’s tuition will be prorated.
A grace period of 10 days is given for last month’s tuition and monthly tuition. A charge of $25 per late payment is applied for last month’s tuition and monthly tuition whenever they are paid late, beyond this grace period.
After commencement of classes, a member may use a prepaid month’s tuition only by giving notice a full thirty days prior to his/her withdrawal. To give notice, a completed Withdrawal Form must be submitted to a Membership Secretary. No refunds will be given for unused portions of a calendar month.
If several months’ tuition is paid in advance, any advance tuition, with the exception of the first and last month’s tuition, will be refunded upon withdrawal from the Cooperative. If a member must withdrawal from the Cooperative because of moving outside the city of Seattle, on recommendation of a doctor or their Preschool Teacher, or on directive from the Board, and is unable to give a full 30 days notice, then any unused full month’s tuition is refundable. Refunds for other emergency situations shall be issued upon approval of the Board.
We are proud to offer scholarships to families that may need assistance. Scholarship applications must be turned in at registration. New applications are required for each school year. Scholarships are confidential. Please do not hesitate to contact the Assistant Treasurer with any questions you may have.
Last changed: October 22, 2019
Last changed: October 22, 2019
For more information about registration, tuition, and fees, please contact the Membership Secretary for your child’s age group.