**2018-19 Registration will open on Feb 19th.**
Ready to join us? Here’s what to do:
- Check out our class listings (preschool, enrichment) and decide in which class(es) you’d like to enroll.*
- Prior to submitting a registration form online, contact the membership secretary for your child’s age group to inquire about current class openings.
- Submit a registration form. (For students new to the co-op only. If you are a returning family, please contact a membership secretary for information on how to enroll.)
- A membership secretary will be in touch once your application has been received, processed and approved.
- Once your child has been enrolled in a class, pay the necessary fees (you will receive a link to your Family Portal with billing and payment information).
- Depending on what time of year you join, a membership secretary &/or your child’s teacher or class chair will be in touch with more information about start dates, orientation dates, work-in-class days, snack schedules and any paperwork that needs to be completed prior to your first day in class.
- Have fun playing, learning, and making new friends!
* If the class you would like is full or you would like to be notified of registration dates for next year, your child can be added to the current or future year’s waiting lists. Please contact the appropriate membership secretary to be placed on the waiting list. Babies must be born before being placed on the wait list.